Sunday, May 13, 2012

Working with the m3thodardiz

I'm really excited about my new track Empty Circle. It's a collaborative work; I have made a skeleton of beats/bass/piano and invite friends to guest on vocals and more.


Last weekend I recorded some pretty nice ryhmes with two of the m3thodardiz crew: Seek and Ill. That's all under construction now but because I love all of youze so much I taped together some nice freestyles for you.



A life without connection is an empty circle.


Seek and Ill stumbled a bit on some words like 'deficit' and 'apologia' but I think they really killed it.


As always this one is availabe to DLS: Download, Listen and Share so click it up/hit download and spread that good stuff like a virus.


Until next time Diggaz 
:OD ORIGINAL DIGGA

No comments:

Post a Comment