Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mind Freedom vs. Mind Demons

My brother Bidz has published his long awaited début track 'MIND FREEDOM' and it's a beauty! He's been through some tough times of late and faced many challenges. Bidz never gave up the struggle and he talks about his positive path on the track.







So yesterday (29 Oct) I was sitting in the Coles carpark at Gawler eating a chicken pie and thinking about some of the hard times I've been through myself. I told Bidz I would write an answer song to his track and I've called it 'MIND DEMONS'.







Written, recorded and published all in a day! Not too bad if I do say so myself...


Anyhow I guess both me and brother Bidz have had to battle plenty of MIND DEMONS in the past and probably will in the future, but we'll win the day and our MIND FREEDOM once again!


As always don't forget to DLS: Download, Listen and Share!

3 comments: