Monday, November 7, 2011

My partner in life and music

The big day is almost here! On 11/11/11 I will be pledging my love and life commitment to my long time partner Erica.


Erica and I have been together since 2000 and like most couples we've had some ups and downs but mostly ups. She is the most beautiful,wise, kind and caring person I have ever met and I am honoured she has accepted me as her partner for life.


Erica loves music and this has always been a huge part of our relationship. She has always supported me through many gigs, recording sessions, song writing and the highs and lows of being in a band. Erica has a wonderful voice and one of my fondest memories was a show we played together around 2002. Just two voices and a guitar - magic.


Erica co-wrote a song with me that I am incredibly proud of: Inside my Head. Always a crowd favourite in the old Blind Freddy days this Grunge/Alternative Ballard explores depression and striving to maintain a sense of self.


Yes it's all inside my head but without it I am nothing at all.
Inside My Head - fast version by Original Digga


If you dig Inside my head, please visit Triple J Unearthed and give me a 5-star review! Thank you for your support.


And thank you Erica for your past and future support; you sure have mine. I love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment